The Superstar room is only open to registered and funded players only. Max 96 tickets per player, ticket price of £0.05-0.25. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. Wagering requirements, Withdrawal restrictions and Further T&Cs apply.
Join the Super Star Prize Hour
And WIN Big during Four hourly time slots
Meet us in the 90 ball Super Star Room at the top of the Hour 13:00, 17:00, 20:00 and 23:00
To Win £50, £75 and £100 Jackpots throughout the Entire Hour
Make sure you're funded to have access to Play
Terms & Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions of the "Super Star" room (the "Promotion").Your participation in the room, shall be deemed to constitute your complete acceptance of all the terms and conditions, as specified below:
- The Promotion shall be only be open to registered players who have a funded active account.
- Terms and conditions for each game are as follows:
- 90 Ball game runs 24/7 with extra jackpots as follows: 13:00-14:00 with a £50 jackpot, 17:00-18:00 with a £75 jackpot, 20:00-21:00 with a £100 jackpot and 23:00-24:00 with a £50 jackpot, Tickets for the games are available at a price of 5p per ticket.
- Jackpot games will not play during Super Star fix pot hours
- If there is more than one winner, the winnings will be split between winners according to the number of tickets.
- Bingo Bonus funds must be wagered X4, once the wagering requirement for a specific Bingo Bonus has been completed, the relevant winnings will then be transferred to your real money bankroll
- The Promoter maintains the right to disqualify or exclude any player from the Promotion, at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and the prizes if, in its sole judgment, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted, as specified herein.
- Promo is valid until Midnight 26-03-2019 and may be extended by the company sole discretion
- Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Gibraltar courts.
- Full bonus policy applies.
- Full terms & conditions apply.
- Last updated on 20/01/19